i will be launching a blogging course mid next year ..... plus how to get free access

When i started blogging in 2018 it was more like a hobby to me. I was an idle kid that watched lots of reality tv and admired all these beauty's that were coming up with products every now and then ( the kardaashians yes) and i launched martson magazine with my bro just so i could post " there is a new article" every week on my stories two years later my brother has launched his own food blog and youtube channel ( this was started in quarantine ) but he has had over 5 brand collaborations, i launched the mbabazi post ( this right here) and i have managed to secure a few invitations , news features, collaborations and of course exposure.  What started as a hobbie turned into a business for me and my young brother  ( did i mention i have a youtube channel ) . And now we want to share some of our experience  and small knowledge we have gathered as teen content creators, what you need, what to expect and how to execute what you dream of as a blogger, content creator and influencerso mid 2021 our micro blogger or influencer course will go live for a $10.
Luckily  you can get it for half the price if you head over to my instagram ( @iam_collinm ) and comment join on my latest posts and we shall add you to a whatsapp group with fellow content creators. If you want a free course follow me on instagram still and engage  with my content  afew lucky people will always get the chance.
For now stay safe and subscribe to my youtube channel.
Xoxo
Collin

0 Comments