YOU NEED A PAIR OF LOAFERS IN YOUR CLOSET BESTIE...

loafers first gained major attraction after Gucci started to manufacture it's own pairs of the simple shoe back then in1953 . before loafers weren't so popular and not many people cared alot about owning a pair of the comfortable slide in kicks. Being orginally from northern Europe the loafers were worn by fishermen but as stated above after major fashion houses like gucci started to manufacture their own versions they were adopted by fashion's elite and as of today loafers are a must have for anyone (regardless of gender) as long as they love to turn heads and make a good fashion statement . .. (speaking of fashion statements check this for my reaction to the met gala 2021 and leave yours in the comments ) so well today we are here to convince you *if I haven't already done to get you a pair of high quality loafers and also show you were to get them for less *your welcome * first off as to why you need a pair is they are very comfortable, now I know the words comfortable and fashionable don't usually come in one statement I mean why be comfortable when I can slay right but the loafers give you both slices of the cake, their sleek design makes them really smooth and easy to get on and off two.
secondly they are versatile...now don't even get me started on this because listen you can wear them to a brunch,wedding,outing ,work, you know they move with almost any outfit *except for the beach of course find out here what to wear to the beach 😂. they are also for both women and men I mean it's a win for everyone even my they's. they also come in many colors but my favorite are brown and black because then you can wear them on numerous outfits -bonus tip the suede ones are great two if you a little bit Bossie. so I did go ahead to check for you where you could win yourself a pair without breaking the bank (the gucci prices had me on the floor screaming for my life, let's not even speak about Louis Vuitton or Versace ) so I had to look for an outstanding brand and I hot you these amazing pieces....(please click to purchase ) very affordable and reliable. let me know what you think in the comments. xoxo collin disclaimer :this post is not sponsored, all views expressed are mine, the pictures in this article don't belong to me , some of the links may be affiliate meaning I get a commission once you purchase at no extra cost to you. thanks.

0 Comments