HOW I AM STARTING MY MORNINGS THIS 2023

One of my goals this year is to be intentionally  happy and what better way to do so than start with my morning routine. 
It is no secret that the way you start your day is a big factor in how the rest of it runs . So here are a few changes I made to my morning routine and how they have heavily benefited me sofar.

 First off i wake up a tone earlier (I know it sounds crazy but yes those quotes about waking up earlier are right) I mean I don't wake up at 5 it is 6:30 for me but it helps me have more time in the morning for planning my day and getting for done easily. 

2. I say my affirmations daily, it is very easy to get lost among the chaos in the world . That is why it is important for me to always remind myself that I am ok, I am enough and I will always figure it out and my affirmations do exactly that....
I have them written on a sticky note on my mirror by my dresser just incase I forget.

Thirdly I do stretch alot in the morning right after bed. This is to help me loosen up before the big day's work . 10/10 recommend. 

Lastly...(and I want us to take this very seriously)  I shower cold water.
Yes it is very uncomfortable in the beginning but good lord is it so nice to the body. You literally feel fresh and cleaned up plus you are active the whole day.

How are you starting your mornings this year?

0 Comments