THE ART OF LETTING GO

The past couple of years have taught me alot about myself,  patience,  friendship and pretty much everything in life. 
Ever since 2022 I have hard a single different quote for each year to help me hold through.  And while I was setting up my mood board and goals for this year ( which I highly  encourage yall to do )
 I was thinking soo hard on what my quote this year would be.
 I for sure knew it wouldn't align with anything  to do with applying pressure.  I applied enough pressure the past 365 days.. we all did... we need to rest, we need to live in the moment,  we need to apply grace.

And there it was... letting go. Giving into the unknown. Trusting that the universe is doing your bidding. 
Working hard knowing your reward already rests upon your shoulders. That is my 2024.

I am letting go of worry, of anger, of the need to be wanted, of the need to prove myself.

I am letting go of self doubt, self sabotage,  and self harm.

I am letting go of wanting to be in control....  
Everything that doesn't serve my higher self.

2024, I am letting go.

Xoxo
Collin.

Disclaimer:
This post isn't sponsored,  all opinions are mine.
Photos don't belong to me and all rights reserved to their owners.

0 Comments