UNWINDING AND RE INTRODUCING MYSELF TO LIFE

Where do I even start, with two jobs and school my life went from 100 to negatives, its scary how you don't even notice yourself change. I haven't watched a movie in soo long, not read a novel, nor have I updated my journal..jees the last time I wrote here was in January. 
And I wonder why I feel lost? No .. its time to re introduce myself to things to ignite happiness in myself.  But one of the problems is I don't even know where to start, I am in this big city and the only people I know are my co workers and class mates.. but I have had enough and I am determined to make it work..

Started off by accepting an invitation by socialites media group to the grand opening of THE READING ROOM a relaxation  lounge with premium liquor and live band in the west loop. All I had  to do was clear my schedule and see whats up. This would be my chance to move out. Meet some interesting people,  and ofcourse have a few margaritas, 
When I say I officially have a new favorite hangout place I am not even joking,the vibes are immaculate... the security was inviting and the margaritas were doing the doing things.....its honestly  the place for me to be Friday evening...
Specia shoutout to Matthew the manager of the place for showing out and being such an amazing host.

Xoxo,
Collin.

0 Comments