5 ways to style your suit that are out of this world

you might want to save this on pinterest or share the link with a pal....
Have u ever been to a high end occasion and noticed how fun, fine and everyone is dressed except the men? Yes I'm speaking about the black tux every guy has worn to every occasion .Well i got tired of it πŸ˜‚ and so i sat down with Mulumba the CEO of @mulc_ug, a contemporary luxury brand, as well as a stylist and former fashion model to find out how men could spice up their suit game... 1. *Try on a patterned fabric.* Everyone loves black, but what differentiates your suit from everyone else's is the pattern embedded in its fabric. Dont know what I'm talking about? Take a look at these... Good thing @mulc_ug has you covered incase you need any custom made for you. *2.Add a pop of colour* I know for a fact men fear playing with colour;I mean imagine me showing up to an event looking like a unicorn threw up on me (i love unicorns but πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚its a no no ). So how do we play with the colour? Well according to the director of mulc_ug a colourful pocket square and a tie can do... or you're better off trying a suit embedded with a few african prints. *3. Replace the suit pants with pants of another material, colour or design* Now this can be tricky, but luckily @mulc_ug offers styling and image consultancy services as well so you're all covered.
pic belongs to ceo @mulc_ug Feel free to share with me any other styling options you think that i left out. For now though; follow me on ig and subscribe to my youtube channel here. *Ps; this article is not sponsored. All thoughts are mine,pictures belong to their owners_ i own non of them. Some links are affiliate meaning i get commission when you purchase.*

0 Comments