HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU BE TAKING BREAKS OFF SOCIAL MEDIA

social media sure is fun,from cute animal selfies, friend get togethers,celebrity lifestyle is really a mix of everything fun but how often should you unplug and take a break from the century's biggest invention.....
usually i take breaks from my socials every month for about a week and i have recieved a few questions about it so i thought i could share with yall the benefits of taking some time of social media, for starters i am a small content creator which means i earn off content creation,posting on social media and uploading posts on my blog (thanks for the support) but again my mental health is more important than a quick dollar and here is why... see every time am on the net i get to see successful content creators, business people,tiktokers and at first its very inspiring right it gets me moving and working instead of just wishing i was apart of the crew but more times than one i find myself comparing myself to these stars ,i find myself doubting if i will ever make it because am not as talented or as good looking i start to think my business will fail because am not as entertaining or famous and it all gives my mind a freeze i stop to function, i stop to come up with ideas and sometimes just cry and want to give up...see while other boys may like to play soccer ,get a good paying job ,grab a beer, and all i want to live in a loft creating content ,traveling every when i get the chance, collaborating with brands and growing my skincare line but as a small creator it gets difficult so taking time off social media gives me sometime to rethink my craft, plan my day and improve myself without comapring my self with anybody else, similarly i would advice anyone to take a break from thrre social media atleast once every two months to refresh and rewind from the constant struggle of being perfect and keeping up with trends. what do you think?

0 Comments