FALL MUST HAVES 2021

ps:you may want to share these with pals
. . . . .its officially fall (now I know am a few weeks late but who is to blame where I come from it's only two seasons the wet and dry.....) but I finally made it...the ultimate fall must have list compiled by yours truly...... first of all I would like encourage yall to shop local and support small businesses, this is because they pay more in taxes ,they actually pay their workers and they really appreciate the support, plus shopping local helps keep the money in the community meaning yall are combating poverty together.....goals right. .unfortunately I couldn't get most links for small brands so most products are probably from retailers.......... first off we have hoodies now I know we have these all over the place,but a good comfortable hoodie is actually hard to source, most of these on the market are made with polyester which cannot even keep one warm...so if you know a small business that makes one tag them in the comments or you can purchase one here. somehow Jean's are also part of the items people love to stock on during fall and I don't know why but as a
person that loves Jean's generally most especially the blacks (is it just me ) I know for a fact I need them comfortable and the right size so how about you try these ....... .we also have Halloween costumes...now am cooking up a full on article on
Halloween costumes and decorations so keep your eyes peeled ama drop some cool stuff so subscribe to our news letter I won't be posting anything about it now .. moving on skincare is also one
thing you should be stockpiling this fall and ofcourse am recommending the martson skincare package check them for amazing organic handmade skincare products including soap ,toner and lip scrubs... some how pizza was also among the major things people purchase during fall...anyone care to explain to me why 😂....because I dont .....
so that has been my list this year ....oh my God hold....jackets to . xoxo . collin . .disclaimer : pictures don't belong to me ,all views are mine,some links are affiliate. .

0 Comments