GASH LUXE BY SHEILA GRAND OPENING

Glitz ,glam and champagne covered Kampala as sheila launched her store content studio and mini bar last Sunday. My invitation had come in 2 weeks prior so I had all the time to figure out what I was going to wear and when to make it. 
 Kelly and I did settle for the kimono inspired fit , we did go back and forth on whether to make it buggy or a slim fit but we finally settled for the later.....
I was at the venue by 2:30 and it was still a few of us which gave me time to look at the place a bit more closely and when I say they did the most I kid you not.

 From the lighting, to the paint, the stock and need i speak of the brunch set up...*chef kisses.

The stock covered a wide range of ladies wear, shoes, wigs and accessories but what took me by storm was the creator studio...
 The very first time I had of and witnessed a studio set aside for creatives was when the village studio was launching their Brooklyn branch and invited me for their grand opening.  I really loved that she came up with the concept. 

First forward sheila the girl of the day arrives in pink (not to brag but after seeing snippets of the store I kind of figured pink would be the theme and I was right). She was drop dead gorgeous. The Ceo and founder of gash luxe then proceeded to say hey to each of us as the support team served us our cocktails....

Invited guests served looks and turned heads as each was dawned in the baddiest of the baddie ensembles it was fun partying and networking with  Kampala's finest 
(outfit made and curated by me click here to book an appointment for any custom clothing) 

The store is located opp former africell, next to kingdom kampala.


Disclaimer: all views are mine, post is not sponsored, pictures belong to owners

0 Comments