7 THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR WHILE IN UGANDA

(save this or share it with a pal ) 🐣...
visiting a new place can be kind of overwhelming to be honest and if that place happens to be the Pearl of Africa it's even more dawning, I mean what are you to expect, what are you to see, where should you start, and how do you do it? luckily in today's article we are going to be discussing some of the things to look out for or try while in Uganda...(don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for amazing lifestyle content ) 1. Try the Ugandan coffee one of the most amazing things about Uganda is its agricultural heritage, everything grown is organic and pure and my number one thing I always recommend is the coffee that is organically grown from Uganda (make sure its sourced from locals ) not only won't it be refreshing but also affordable tooo 2. Restaurants... now one of the things I usually check when I visit a new place is the food and restaurants, this is because I love trying new food and I also hate aeroplane food so am always hungry after a flight, now as much as u would love to recommend a few amazing restaurants my brother (food blogger and content creator ) already did that and summarized it here , you can tap the link here to read more 3. visit the source of the Nile , river Nile is the longest river in the world, yes if you thought otherwise now you know, and its source also happens to be one of the biggest fresh water lakes in the world, luckily for you they are all found in Uganda so if your here try visiting them and participating in the cool water activities 4. visit the various cultural sites One of the many reasons people want to visit Uganda is it has quite a number of tribes that's way to many cultures working and living together on such a small country and if your would love to know more about each of the tribes (of course not all) there are various cultural sites set aside for historical reasons that you can visit and widen your knowledge about Ugandans. 5. murchison falls is also a must visit these are one of the most beautiful and breathtaking scenaries in the world and definitely should be something you look forward to 6. bungee jumping in jinja now this is also on my bucket list I haven't done it yet partly because am scared and also because I don't want to do it alone...and am still convincing my pals but its definitely a show stopper and you should look out for it... and ofcourse my favorite.. the *UGANDAN ROLEX* unless you have been sleeping under a rock you have heard of the amazing street food that shares its name with a luxury watch rolex, and yes it's as good as they say... and the best place to have one is obviously the rolex guy ug if you have been following my blog or my Instagram for a while you may remember that my brother and I reviewed the restaurant about this time last year only to be mind blown by the various rolex options they offered on their menu....reach them here to book or order xoxo collin be sure to catch me on Amazon as I recommend amazing lifestyle products and like to know it app for cool fashion and accessories picks, stay safe ps : some pictures may not be mine, all views are mine ,not sponsored

0 Comments