THE ART AND SCIENCE OF JOURNALING

I have adopted many coping mechanisms this year. I believe that a number of us can relate.  The timeline from 2019 to date has been crazy, every thing happens a bit to fast.  To many emotions, very few people to relate to. But that is how I got involved with Journaling. 
 I am an over sharer, and during the process of over sharing we end up sharing certain bits of our lives with the wrong crowds but do you know why we do it anyway? I watched a video of some lady explaining that we over share because we didn't really have someone to vent to as children and that hit me deep.
We have alot of un said stories, unfelt emotions  so when someone gives us an ear we dive all in.
 The best alternative to sharing  every single detail of your life ,career and all as I could fit was Journaling.  I already loved to write.... it held a certain sense of power for me.

 Whenever I wanted to accomplish something very bad I would write it down on a piece of paper repeatedly until when I felt the effect.
After educating myself more on the subject I realized it was something people do on a regular,  to calm down from a busy day , to prepare themselves for a busy day and I would like to share this gem with yall.

First off if you haven't already  subscribe to our newsletter for customized lifestyle content and alerts on martson skincare sales .

*prompts to Journaling*

Just like mentioned earlier we all do journal for various reasons,  for some people it's to better their communication,  so here are a few prompts on what to write about in your journal. 
 Kindly check out  if you need one

1.how are you feeling? 
2. Do you really miss them or do you miss what could have been?
3.long term life goals
4.where do you see yourself in two months 
5.how do you want to be loved?
6. What excites you?

Journal as much as you want but I usually do it first thing in the morning,  to start off my day. Then right before I sleep.
Let me know what works for you on my instagram

Xoxo

0 Comments