MAKING PEACE WITH 2022

Alot happened this year that we can all agree. And depending on your personal experience it was either a hit or a miss.
Personally it was bitter sweet. I found myself crying to sleep one minute and getting dressed up for the asfas red carpet the next .
Alot happened and it happened  alittle to fast.
It is like the universe was gifting me and whopping me at the same time.
And looking back at it now I feel sad I didn't get time to truly appreciate the good things that happened this year. Truth  most of the experiences I longed for happened this year. And noticing it at the end is abit hard but I am grateful I got to go through them.

As I am writing  this (last article of the mbabazi post) I am hoping you are making peace with 2022 as well.
 All the things you got and didn't  get, the people you met and didn't meet.

The disappointments, wins and those you can't categorize as yet. It has been a grate 366 days. You did it.
You came out stronger and wiser.

You now know exactly what to and not to do next year, your gaze is clearer and your taste has bettered .

I am proud of you and you got this.

We try again next year, fresh start, clear conscience.  That is why I have taken my last days cleaning out my room, my phone and my mind. 
We not getting into 2023 with baggage. Let go of anything that makes your heart heavy,  make peace with what didn't  happen .

We are living a more thoughtful life next year, we are living more in the moment,  we are getting  kinder.
We are documenting our happy moments to revist when we are down. We are owning what is ours. And letting go of what weighs us down

Let the universe align you with better. 

From me and mine....Happy new years 📹🫶🏿

Disclaimer;  pictures and quotes belong to their owners not me or the mbabazi post.

0 Comments