SOLO DATE EXPERIENCE,

Going out with friends, family or loved ones has never ran out if style. There are always various places to visit and experience as it creates memories that strengthen bonds for years.....but one thing people don't realize is you can't pour from an empty cap. You have to be full so as to pour into others. I have always fantasized date nights, from movie nights to game nights to walks by the beach I have always come up with ways to turn any experience into a date.
But I had actually never been to one, but that all changed on 10th dec this year, 
I woke up and decided I deserved to go out, and experience these things I always dreamt of.

And after my lunch I grabbed the car keys and headed off to a florists  .I grabbed myself a bunch of my favorite yellow roses and had them wrapped.
I then recalled that art galleries and libraries had always been top on my list for my first date, so I headed to Ndugu art gallery a newly opened art gallery in entebbe.  Honestly gazing at the pieces made me forget my troubles for a minute.  Every thing was finely made and finished. 
 The drawings where divine and the murals were heavenly.  For a second everything fell into place. The soothing music made the scene even much more calmer.... it was as if I lived in a sitcom for that moment. 
And when I left I headed to a liquor store to get myself my favorite champagne. 
To celebrate myself because I had done it .

I had gone on my dream date and it helped me mentally. It has been a long year, and doing these small gestures of appreciation for myself is what has kept me going.
Have you been on a solo date?

0 Comments