MOVING ON 🫀

 Moving on has got be one of the hardest things for me. And that is because I never do things half hazardly.  The moment I decide to put my mind to something / someone I invest all my time ,money ,effort name it... it is never 50/50 I am either all in or I ain't at all.
But over time I have come to admit that letting go is sometime (and most times) the best option . And as much as you want to hold onto the illusion and start watering what waters you.
And after asking around many of us actually have a hard time moving on, we usually are accustomed to the low hanging fruit so here are a few steps I have been taking and will continue to take as regards letting go.
1. Acceptance 
Yes, you have to first accept that what ever it is, whomever it is doesn't really want you, doesn't really serve you , is not for you extra.
I know it's hard,  especially of you are the kind that usually looks for the good in things and people.  But sometimes you have to see things for what they are.
If it is to do with a relationship I read a quote that said " if they loved you ,you wouldn't be confused about it. You would know" and I am at peace with that now.

2. It is actually ok to cry about it (for a while)
Yes bad bitches have bad days too, take a break ,cry into your pillow,  scream if you have to but not for too long because you have people and your dreams waiting for you on the other end.
3. Delete, Unfollow And Move.
Yes  you can't heal from the same place where you were hurt. And that  gaslighting won't help either. You deserve to wake up in the morning knowing you are loved and loved right and if that is the goal let go of those that don't see you worth it.

Be sure to share with me yours if you have any.

Xoxo
Collin

0 Comments