SHOWING UP AS YOUR BEST SELF

"When you feel like a baddie ,you act like one " is one statement i usually  use with my peers. 
Because  I believe that wholly and truly if you act the part it all finally falls into play. And those are the same rules I will be sharing with you on how to turn up as your highest envisioned self 🫶🏿.

Disclaimer:  I am not a professional  I am just a person that has done some good soul searching and all I am going to share has worked and continues to work for me.

1. Let go of all the distractions. I did read somewhere that the things you have in your life right now,  the good and the bad , are because of whom you are.... and for you to get something  different you are going to have to do a full on Identity switch. So let go of all the worries and be delusional.... the only baggage we carrying around is Louis Vuitton 

2.  Say your daily affirmations .
One thing I noticed about myself is that if I wrote done something then read it over and over I would finally get it at heart. My affirmations are written on a sticky note and pasted on my mirror in that way every day during my "getting ready phase" I am reminded of whom I am and what I deserve  helping me turn up as my best self everyday (most of the days)
3. Dress the part.
We all have outfits that make us feel like we are in our element  so stock up on some.
 100% when you feel good you do good.

4. Stay hydrated
Yes I know this feels unreal but always always and always have your body hydrated. It helps you function and LOOK better.

5. Spend time with like minded people 
You networth will always be your network. And as cringe as that sounds it does stand for alot .
The people you surround yourself with build and break you and your goals.  Get time and fly with the eagles if your plan aint to swim with the ducks.

Xoxo 

Disclaimer:  this post is not sponsored, all views are mine.
Pictures belong to their owners.  🥂

0 Comments