7 PROVEN STRATEGIES FOR EARNING MONEY ONLINE 2023

 One of the few things I will forever be grateful in my life is I have had access to technology from search an early age, having gotten my first phone at 7 though I didn't join social media late until 14 something I do  recommend. But we shall dig into that another  day. Today I would like to speak about working online the pros, cons what to do and expect. 
The online world is insane its worth billions of money and with peoples obsession with virtual reality it is just going bigger,  I mean it is no secret that every business now has to have a face online to try and maximize earnings. Kelly and I haven't  been any different having started our blogs back in the day ( something we shall always be grateful for)  we have been blessed to share our platforms with amazing brands to an engaged audience and community,  but not every one that wants to make money online wants to be a creator .
There are more than 101 ways to make money online, virtual assistants, running online stores , surveys and reviews, drop shipping,  selling e products , creating and selling  online courses, playing and streaming video games the list is endless. 
This creates an even more than enough room for us all to grow and thrive. 
But working online is not a get rich quick scheme . And I cant stress that enough... take that from someone that has been in the space for a while.... you have to put in just as much time (may be less effort) into it as the physical labor.

I consider myself lucky to be among the people that can claim to be making some money of doing what I love online...
I have been blogging for a little up to 4 years now only going full monetized during the pandemic..and because I am a small creator I had to diversify my earnings online so as to get my times worth which sent me digging. 

Kelly and I were already planning on launching a skincare line and with the pandemic we got time to source what we needed and hand make all our products and sell everything and market everything online something we don't regret as our brand has reached countries we have never  dreamt of seeing. So if you have something  you can make and sure it has a ready market selling in online is definitely the way to go...

But I would like to share something a little less known to many of us. And that is surveys.

I have been having some extra time with me oflate as I am still adjusting to everything and I  recently came across a video of a girl on tiktok speaking about how much money she had made  from side hustles the previous  week and I picked out the surveys as they could be done any where anytime by anyone (ok may be some need just a specific group buy no biggie)

And I have been having my way with surveys for 2 weeks now and I must say.... kudos. 

*survey journey* is  one of the authentic platforms to carry out surveys and earn either by PayPal, gift cards or Visa pre paid card.... the main reason why it is on the list is it has the lowest threshold requirement the moment you get up to $5 you can withdraw your money and its available instantly. 

Note; if you outside the USA i advise you opt for gift cards or PayPal as that is the quickest way to get it other than bank transfer 

Second on the list has to be inbox dollars , this one has a threshold of about $15 so you can't withdraw that money till it hits the mark and it takes a couple of surveys depending on the time you have...

Ps; if you haven't  already kindly pass by my youtube for amazing lifestyle content (I have been sharing a few tips on studying abroad and travel as well)

My favorite overole is going to be user interviews .
This one sets you up with various brands looking for opinions and results of people willing to test products or give feedback. The compensation there is entirely dependent on the brand and I have personally done one os $300 about  electronic devices... the only down side to this one is you are supposed  to be located in a certain place (usa) to maximize profits as most are in person surveys that require your attendance. 

Ps; Kelly's  cook book ( a dish in Africa)  is 20%off this month head over to his instagram and order yourself one 🥂 with over 10 African dishes from all around Africa. 

There are some cons to earning online  though and as we all know scammers  are on the top of their game of late... ( did I tell the story of how I was almost scammed of $1900 ? That will be on my youtube soon) so when dealing with people online make sure not to share bank details, social security numbers , nin numbers and the like. There are also a number of fake survey websites that end up consuming people's time and effort only to be locked out during withdrawal of money so I had to check these ones out before I recommended them . Be sure to add any or share with me on my instagram. 

Don't forget to shop martson skincare for organic handmade natural skincare products from Uganda shipping worldwide. 

Chao

0 Comments