21 LESSONS I HAVE LEARNED IN 21 YEARS : A GUIDE TO SELF IMPROVEMENT

Its been a good time coming but during the weekend I turned 21...now despite the fact that I have no idea how I was 17 yesterday and 21 today I am so grateful,  I spent the day doing the things that I love most and ofcourse baked myself a cake at the end pretty cool right? 
 And sitting here thinking and planning on our first publication this month why not share the 21 things I have learnt in 21 years so buckle up, check out your martson skincare cart and sip on some tea..

1. Yes money does come back.
 The best way I can explain this is.... spend on experiences they will live with you forever 

2. If it is meant for you ,it will get to you.
Do you ever work on something and just reach a time and put it on pose because you can't see results...well one thing I know for sure ...if it was meant for you it always does come around 
3. If they wanted to they would have.
The faster you grasp this one the better

4. True love exists and it is worth waiting for. 
I mean I am still waiting as well but its better than healing from someone you settled for right?

5. There will always be people that love and appreciate you for who you are and yes sometimes those people are strangers 

6. Kindness is the new cool 
(Simple as that)

7. If you couldn't pull it off ,you wouldn't have gotten the idea in the first place.. yes  as cringe as it sounds it is facts

8. Sometimes the people you want in your life don't deserve to experience you and that is why the universe removes them anyway..........let it go

9. You evolve every day and thats fine, one day you may outgrow your fashion,  your music or just pretty much anything and that's ok

10. You are worthy of it all, the career, love, money, you just have to put in the work to achieve some of it sadly especially the money.

11. Block ,report and leave any contact of anyone that treats you like you are disposable. 
And remember to leave it blocked please I aint even kidding 

12. Some of the best advice you need is your own... just sit down and reflect if my friend came to me with this what would I tell them

13. Learn how to cook, its so nice and therapeutic 

14. I am never too old to apologize to anyone...always have always will

15. Sleeping for 8 hours (no less besty) really does improve your productivity. 

16. Never be obsessed over tomorrow that you forget to live today... because there will always be a tomorrow to worry about so where does that leave you?

17. Trust your gut 

18. Dont ignore no red flags because as much as you want it to work out those red flags will be the same reason you leave

19. Know your worth, then add tax..... high standards are going to save you from low life experiences

20. Always speak to someone when you feel over whelmed you will be surprised by how simple something gets when you share it

21. Always remember to smile, live everyday like its your last.

Disclaimer; all views expressed are my own.

0 Comments