TRAVELING AS AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT/ DELEGATE 101.

 Traveling has always been a passion of mine, if I recall  properly Kelly and I have been planning trip around the world from way back. Those trips never happening is another story 😂 but you get the point.....
Anyway fast forward when I turned 16 i started looking for reasons to travel (as you know its not typical of Ugandans to just travel as a hobby but I hope that ends with our parents. ) And ofcourse one ultimate thing we usually use is college abroad.  For most people it is away not to just see the world but also get time away from people that know you to go have fun... and that is exactly what I did. 

Ps ; if you haven't yet kindly subscribe to our newsletter and also martson skincare 

And I have been documenting the processof how you can apply to schools,  what countries to consider  and how to generally just ease your whole admissions process on my youtube (and yes we are staying consistent this time)
I spent  a large amount of time and effort looking for schools, scholarships and the like but you don't have to I have set up a website where you can set up an
(price is in ugx )

appointment (one on one with me) and we get time to discuss how exactly I did it all
( got 4 acceptance letters from all the 4 colleges i applied to).
The youtube  videos will give basic ( yet rare) info on a step by step basis of what you should do and I cant really wait to see how this goes.


If you have been following for a while you may have known that I am a big fan of model united nations and model African union and have been actively attending such conferences since I was 16 around the world  and I will be sharing how you can be apart of those to.
Xoxo 

Disclaimer: I am not a travel agent and do not offer visas, I only give information depending on my personal experience and it may vary from person to person. Also some links may be affiliate meaning I get a commission.  🥑

0 Comments