ACHIEVING WORK- LIFE BALANCE,

I once read a tweet that read..... I refuse to just go to school, work then die... I resonated soo much with it...
I refuse to just exist... I refused to go to a job I hate and live a miserable life...

But it is very easy to find yourself caught up... its been 2 weeks since I landed my first job 8 hour job and to speak that my life has changed is an under statement... you can't just visit places and go places anyhow anymore... every thing needs a schedule and prior planning...
That is how I ended up missing 2 weeks worth of youtube content because  I didn't know what day of the week it was anymore.

I quickly had to get on my zoom, I love my job but I also want to keep it that way... if I lose my self in it... I would start to hate it. So I had to come up with a work - life  balance 🐣. 


1. Set up alarms..
I know it sounds crazy but you will be surprised how quick time runs  when you doing what ever you are doing so set up alarms so you can know when to unplug and do what ever .

2.  Learn to separate work and life time. I do acknowledge that its easy to over lap the two especially for those that don't work corporate  but you are going to have to know when to switch on your work mode.

3. Be soft on your self.. when you feel like you genuinely need a break, take a break.

4. Find a way of making your work fun

0 Comments