HOW TO DRESS LIKE ARIANA GRANDE ON A BUDGET

we all have a few celebrities, artists or actresses whose style tickles our fancy that's why I have started this series where I pick out a certain public and we get to put their style under a microscope and find more affordable alternatives that you could grab yourself......
its collin here again and this week we are looking at Ariana grande's style....(grab some popcorn and pin or share this for friends ) . First off if there is one thing about Ariana it's her iconic ponytail (now I did ask someone and they said ponytails ain't for the weak) now I may not have gotten the context of the reply but I do know they look good on almost all face shapes and I did get you one affordable ponytail extension.
2. her crop tops (yes everyone can rock a good crop top ) a good number of the pictures I have come across of her she is wearing a cute small crop top and I did make my research (your welcome ) and I came across these.. 3. extra large hoodie 💀now I am guilty of stealing my brother's big hoodies and they are so comfortable no wonder an icon as big as Ariana loves strolling around in them....I did get some here for you.. 4. thigh high boots I was watching this one good tiktok (follow me here on tiktok btw) and this girl was rocking this sheer thigh high boots and they were such a show stopper, I did link those and many more here. 5. small well crafted handbags we have seen Ariana rock these as well throughout the past years, good enough I came across these amazing black owned brands that make extraordinary handbags please check this and this for more more....
and that is a wrap of Ariana's most common fashion related items please let me know which public figures you would me to speak about. don't forget to link up on pinterest and YouTube, disclaimer : all pictures were from Ariana's Instagram and all rights belong to its owners, some links may be affiliate.

0 Comments