INCREDIBLY UNIQUE FIRST DATE IDEAS TO TRY OUT

Nothing excites me like the idea that you have someone that loves you for who you are and treasures every moment you share with them.... that feeling to me is unmatched.  
And during this month of love I would like to share with you guys some amazing date ideas to try out with your significant other or even friends as a way of creating memories.....
(don't  forget to sign up to our newsletter for amazing lifestyle content  and martson skincare products )
1. picnic 
I think the idea of setting up a small picnic in a remote place or even on the bonnet of your car could be a heart warming experience ...
2. kitchen wars,
if you both love to eat and cook how about you all time each other and race to make the best dish, this wont only help you pass time but also help you have a healthy competition. 
3. volunteering 
you and your partner could sign up at any centre that resonates with your passion and carry out some volunteer activities  
4. A hike
how about climbing some hills and viewing the world from another perspective,  sounds great to me...
5. come to work with me,
this one may be limited to a certain few who may have partners that are interested in the field of work you do , show them around. 

*if you are not following me on Instagram then what the heck are you up too...... catch up with me here*

6. salon and spa day
take time off to get yourselves groomed and relaxed around each other
7. treasure hunt 
I love the fact that this will keep you pro active while having fun at the Same time.

*check out fork gram foramazing restaurant reviews and recipes you should try out this month*
8. the beach..
9. tour to a museum 

ps; this post is not sponsored,  all views are mine,  pictures used don't belong to me.  

kindly pass by our YouTube and subscribe for cool content. 
xoxo

0 Comments