GET TO KNOW ME....the face behind everything

It's almost two weeks into this new year and I feel like re INTRODUCING myself to our latest audience,  
have been blogging for 4 years now with 1 year being professional and I feel the need to state who I am and why I do what I do (lol).
 so here is a quick q and a with me ♥️.
qn;  what is your name? and where do you create from?
ans; my name is mbabazi collin m  I am a 19 year old lifestyle blogger and content creator, and entrepreneur  I create from Uganda in East Africa 
qn; share your favorite subject in highschool?
ans; history and literature 
qn; what is your favorite drink?
 ans; I haven't thought of one yet I even need an app to remind me to take water 
qn; what is your favorite song at the moment ?
 ans; I wish I had one but it's a tonne....... I will love you everyday by bebecool, nkwatako by sheebah (all of whom are Ugandan artists I love ugandan music ), hello by adele (yes.....yes....)
qn; favorite pet ?
ans; I am a dog person.. I love dogs soo much.
qn; what is your favorite  book ?
ans; having attended literature classes in high school a good number of my best books are books we did in class like the poor christ of Bomba , the snake farmers , A dolls house .
qn; what is your favorite perfume ?
ans; omg I do love the Chris Adam's perfumes....especially the Dolby but oflate I have ordered some black owned fragrances.... and am yet to try them out .
 qns; on a scale of 1 to 10 rate your childhood.
ans ; it depends ....but I give it a 5
qn; do you speak any other languages...?
 ans; yes I do.....I speak a local language here in Uganda commonly known as luganda by the baganda people....
qn; how tall are you
ans; not at all..
qn; did you like school 
ans; I did and I do......hated the exams though 
qn; PC pr kav
ans; PC I love simplicity 
qn; what is your favorite holiday 
ans; 👀 am actually not a holiday person but all of them because I get to take the day off lmao.....

ps; these are a few of the questions I usually get in my ig stories and q and a s and felt like sharing.... am glad that each of you pass by here to read and support my content, it means alot.... kindly subscribeto our newsletter for amazing lifestyle content and products reviews......
also follow us on pinterest  and get all our product recommendations from Amazon here including gifting ideas...
xoxo

0 Comments