A CHEATSHEET FOR AN AFFORDABLE CLOSET MAKE OVER.

we all love a good makeover,  and our closets are always in mind when it comes to such. 
But where to begin.....feels like alot has to be done but here are a few tips and products  we picked and suggest will help,
my name is Collin and welcome to this weeks edition were we speak closet make overs.
It's been a minute I know and I missed yall every second of the clock,  don't forget to sign up to our newsletter for amazing lifestyle content. 

First of I do believe that good lighting can change alot, and today its going to change your closet. here are a few light fixtures I hand picked for any place you could be storing your clothes. 
2. laundry baskets,  I know u have seen or even own one of those plastic big baskets but I believe a change to these eco friendly and more aesthetically pleasing ones would be a better storage option. 
3. organisation is key when it comes to fashion and style.... and having amazing racks (affordable to) Is a must do...
here are a few personal favorites. 

Now when we spoke of a makeover  we were also speaking of both the fixtures and APPAREL..so here are a few must have cloths for any one looking to step it up.

check out this link for amazing clothes recommendations for the men here.and then check this out out for the women.

stay safe, take water, mind your business, be happy, stay kind, start that business, be bold ,be you.
xoxo

disclaimer ; all pictures belong to owners and are from pinterest, all views are my own, some links are affiliate,  post OS not sponsored. 

0 Comments