WHICH WATCH IS GOOD FOR YOU?

...
During the course of the week, I got a privilege of passing by MALUNGU at Arena mall Nsambya to get to know more about time pieces and maybe catch up on my weekly treat at the mall. I had first run into them at the recently concluded Blankets and Wine but was too busy vibing to pass by and check out their exquisite work. Here I was sitting on their comfortable sofa as Daniella was getting ready to show me around, my eyes had already wandered off to the amazing watches of course but I needed an expert… since I had a few questions which I believe were best executed as noted below. 1. Why do most people buy watches? ANS; Well that is completely subjective she stated. We have collectors, the high-end buyers and the first-time buyers. High end clients love to be associated with a certain class that obviously fits Malungu’s profile. The first-time buyers are normally looking for a watch to keep time and that is of course within their budget. Watch collectors are generally looking for quality watches under reputable brands that fit certain styles and types. Say someone is looking for a Casio watch that can be used for diving. Look no further than the Casio G-Shock with 20 atm water resistance. Only at Malungu! We also have customers who just admire the concept of jewellery and would like to engage and associate themselves with trendy fashionable pieces.
2. About MALUNGU. ANS; Malungu is a contemporary brand that is set to bring our customers closer to the real luxury experience by selling authentic and genuine time pieces from all around the world in only the best labels. These are Micheal Kors, Fossil, Seiko, Casio and so on. The watches are elegantly displayed at our store in Arena Mall opposite the escalators. You cannot miss it! We also have a website that contains the watch and perfume products. Orders and reviews can be made online. This is all in sync with our socials at Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to ensure our customers have the best online and physical experience. Stay tuned for new upcoming promotions and discounts. 3. What qualities do u believe a good watch should posses? ANS; A good watch should be durable first of all, Daniella stated, if I am investing in a good watch it must be something I will keep for a while. There are lots of other qualities to describe watches cause they are such a great concept. I could go on all day about this. But in my opinion, a watch is really good when it fits your style and day to day activities. These may be dress watches, sports watches, digital watches, mechanical (automatic) watches and so on.
4. Are there different types of watches and if so which of these do u recommend? ANS; As I’ve just mentioned, there are different types of watches and these can either be branded according to their time telling mechanism or their purpose. For starters, there are the quartz ( digital and analog ) and mechanical watches. Quartz watches are easier to use and provide more accuracy. Mechanical watches however offer more long term value despite the fact that they may come at a higher cost. One could also group watches as digital, analog, automatic, chronograph, diving, dress, smart watches to mention but a few. Watches also normally come in different strap types and sizes. These are very important points for the customer. Some watches are metallic strapped, leather, rubber and also silicone. The metallic watches normally use different grades of steel (common element) that complement the final price. This is why some watches are heavy and others light. In my opinion, it’s metallic that wins over silicone and leather. However, again it’s down to the comfort and suitability of the watch to a user that is some people have sensitive skin that may not suit a metallic strap watch. 5. How much does a good watch go for? (was probably asking this for myown sake 😗) ANS; For men, a good watch goes for about UGX 500,000. (I was then shown around to see the quality.... I did fall for the one for about 1.1m so send money my enemies are after me 😂) For women though the prices were a bit lower I would say but of course the quality was just as good. They started at UGX 250,000. PS; Each dollar equals to about UGX 3600 so for our international audience hope we get the picture.... Also sign up to our newsletter if you haven’t yet, we have a bunch of lifestyle articles out very often about fashion ,finances, travel and romance and I don’t think you should miss out. Anyway my visit to Malungu was short, because it was one of those days where I woke up feeling drained and ugly 💀. But I delivered. I think a watch is one of those items we all own at a certain point in our lives and with a good one we are always out to make a statement. Don’t forget to pass by our Amazon front store where I put up product recommendations, gift ideas and more... Follow the Mbabazi post on Pinterest and also subscribe to my Youtube. Until then, stay woke🥂 NB: Article is not sponsored, views are https://t.co/7f2MiVJdEH belong to MALUNGU. Some links are affiliate.

0 Comments