GUIDE TO THE KAMPALA PARTY SCENE

The Kampala night life is no joke, it's one place where the citizens will be seen hoping from brunch to concert to bar even during an economic recession.  Its definitely for God's strongest warriors one may say. And before I started attending most of the events myself I had many questions some of which people ask me as well now that I am a regular at the city events (rolls eyes)
How do you know what events to attend ? What to wear? Is it really fun? How do you even afford?  But no worries.  After a series of July concerts ,brunches and parties I felt I could finally share some tips on how to be a head of your game in the Kampala party scene. 

First of is deciding what events you want to he apart of, there is a party every single day of the week in Kampala its up to you to get to pick which one tickles your fancy. Now deciding is solely going to base on the reason as to why you want to go out.
If you like music  that will be a concert. If your in it for the drinks then a bar. If you want food and ambiance the various brunches got you covered. So depending on what you feel like that day there are various spots you could go as slay.

Another main issue with a great number of us is what should I wear. Now not to blow my own horn but I think I have mastered and learnt the various dress codes for the various events... if its something like blankets and wines  men will parade short shorts and women will go over and above with their creativity.  Wearing anything plain and normal is sad and laughable at the same time.
While for brunch its usually Blazers, Italian pants, sunglasses ,cluthces, sheer shirts and the like.
Concerts are a bit more inclusive you could get away with wearing your regular blue jeans and tee.
(Checkout our Amazon recommendations of various outfits here is the  females and here is the males guide )

Some people also want to know how to know which events are taking place.... my biggest bets are Twitter and snapchat but not many of us are out here waiting for a party to trend thats why I have been collaborating with events of late and I have been promoting them to yall ( cant wait to see each of you at this year's nyege nyegewe collabed and I have alot for yall to see)
The ofcourse, transport...not all of us own cars or motorcycles but we would like to move often and its a hindrance.  One thing me and my friends use is the safe boda app. Before the show or event we have already checked and known how much it would cost to travel too and fro , we then deposit the money on our safe boda cashless as it even allocates discounts once in a while so our transportation is always sorted. good news reaching me is that safe boda now has a cab hailing option...how cool.

Now last but not least is how are we affording these events, with the prices of everything Hiking, how are we still able to keep afloat and attend the cream de lacream events of Kampala... well the secret are simple. 
1 . Always bye early bird tickets.  They are usually 40%off or even more
2. Look out for ticket giveaways by the event sponsors 
3.look out for flash sales by event organizers where they sale tickets at insane prices...

 Ps; pass by fork gram for Kampala restaurants reviews 

And I think  that's about it, some of my most asked questions about the Kampala party seen... don't forget that this post is brought to you in collaboration with jude owns collections a handmade Contemporary  bespoke line that makes suits ,kaftans and custom wear for all clientele. 
Find them on luwum street at dtl plaza basement shop no 123.

Disclaimer;  some links are affiliate, pics belong to their owners, views are mine 

Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel we are trying to make this a full time thing all the support is appreciated. 
Xoxo

0 Comments