HOW TO BE SINGLE...

Signing up for activities just because I was feeling left out was not always my gem. If its one thing that I parade of myself its that i can't be tricked, forced or peer pressured into doing anything.  But this time was different.  Seeing all your close friends get into relationships, really changes your view on them.
 During high-school I dare not think of lovers. It was something I laughed at, maybe its because I knew it wouldn't last (and I wasn't wrong 😂) or maybe because I had my guard on for fear of rejection or a heart break. But whatever it was I will forever be thankful that I didn't get to be in that mess.....(love as yall know it) 
 But after high school it was different,  my closest friends where going on dates , having late night phone calls it all seemed so fun and who doesn't love a little attention here and there.....

I can easily say though that letting my guard down was one of the worst decisions I made that year 😂. Now don't get me wrong I am a 22 year old virgin and have never been in a relationship so nothing crazy happened except for the fact that I was proved to that all my fears were real.
People using you, being a score mark its endless.

Now does that mean I don't like love ...no  ofcourse it doesn't.  If anything that one talking stage really showed me that I am a sucker for romance and I do in fact  wear my heart on my sleeve that is why I had to have my guard on even more fastened than before. 

Being single all this while is the most rewarding thing I have done for my body ,mind and soul (and to each their own.....)

I love that I get to live each day as it comes, I have given myself time to learn what I want and educate myself on how to be better, communicate better, all that.

I love that I have learnt to give myself the love, respect,  care and grace that I yarned to receive from others and in that my heart has grown and my soul flourished. 
my first date ever was a solo date... it was everything I ever imagined... art gallery, then wine with yellow roses.....(all for me by me )

I say all this to mean, if you are single now... enjoy it. Take yourself on dates, bake yourself your favorite dessert. 
Go to pottery school do what ever excites you as a person stop waiting on anyone to live.
What if that person never comes? What if tomorrow never comes?



Xoxo

Disclaimer;
Some of the pictures don't belong to me and their owners reserve their rights.

0 Comments