5 THINGS THAT SHOULD NOT MISS ON YOUR 2022 VISION BOARD..

....... the year is finally coming to an end (I can't believe am actually saying this)... it's been quite a yearfor me. From finishing up high school, taking up my blog and martson skincare fulltime to growing and developing as an
individual being, I wouldn't trade my experiences for the world. And I know most of us have had various things going on but we win... we didn't give up , we kept pushing and who knows may be 2022 is our year....but that's for us to discover and claim that's why I came up with a few things I believe you should add to your 2022 vision board. For those of us that may not be aware vision boards are physical collections of items that visually affirm our goals and at the beginning of each year many people love to sit down and think of what to add and remove in order to live the next year your true authentic self. But not all of us are quite sure of what to add and how to stay on track with our strengths.....luckily I came up with things that should and should not miss on your vision board as our last article this year (....thank you to everyone who has supported my blog whether by purchasing products that I tag or endorse, just reading, sharing, I love you all.......) 1. put something about your career , how your going to get where you want and with whom. 2. relationships, i have never been in one but one thing for sure is that they are a piece of work ,figure out if you would want one next year and with what kind of person. 3. personal growth......................includes habits and more 4. finances , if I could give this two places I would, everything so expensive of late figuring out how much money you earn and speed is very much key 5 . Academics ..........*the following are the dont for your vision board* 1. dont leave out anything that you feel means the world to you even if I haven't listed it 2. dont try copying anyone else .....you are unique and that's u 3. dont limit yourself.... with this I would like to wish yall an amazing new year and prosperous 365 days ahead.... be kind ,spread love , sign up for our news letter, follow us on pinterest and also on Instagram....if you love to......check out kellys food blog ....two... bye. ❤️. p: pictures dont belong to me......(here is my tiktok..k).

0 Comments