A COMPLETE GUIDE TO STARTING YOUR MORNINGS PROFITABLY

well hello there and welcome to 2022 , I know you have already received many of those but this one is special from us as my year starts today 😂... and of course what better way to kick start this year than share with yall my morning routine. 
the start of our mornings says alot about each of us as individuals and as much as am no expert in habits we will all agree that starting your day a certain way does put you in some type of shape and mood. 
1. I wake up at around 7 in the morning (now i know some people do wake up earlier which is ok and sweet I just haven't found reason as to why I should deal with this worlds problems before 7)
I recommend you invest in a good alarm clock though because waking up on time reduces on the panic in the morning letting you accomplish more.
2. I was my face first before I do anything.  I clearly have no reason as to why I do this even before I make my bed or do anything but I do it (highly recommend you check out these eco friendly bathroommust haves )
3. I then make my bed , this is usually after 20 minutes after I get up I believe that making your bed is some kind of therapy it gets you ready for the days work ,starts to get you in organization mood and all.
4. I sit on my bed and say my affirmations, 
the power in knowing what you want and how to get it plus believing in oneself is insane and aaffirmations help me keep grounded on my purpose and goals
(I have some saved for u on my pinterest boards follow me there )
5. I do my chores , now I am a big brother to amazing siblings (the amazing is a lie Someone... help me) and that means lots of cleaning up, yelling, cooking and so much and usually its around 8 by the time am doing this 
6. sit and plan my day, after finishing high school  I have realized how different it is out here as much as it seems you have time you don't,  so the best way to do everything on time and efficiently is by planning and setting reminders every morning ( highly recommend this planner right here r this one if you may )

and that's how I get by in my day 
NB: not all days are like this   some days I wake up earlier... others I don't make my bed ,sometimes I don't want to wake up at all but this is what a somewhat normal day for me feels like since this year began and it's been amazing.... share with me yours in my Instagram inbox....
don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for amazing lifestyle content and also my YouTube channel. ( goal is to get monetized this year... we are at 400 subs and I love and appreciate each one).

disclaimer : some links may be affiliate,  this post is not sponsored. 
xoxo

0 Comments