HOW TO DEVELOP SAVING HABITS IN 2022

Part of my 2022 resolutions is to save more money than I ever have, and quite many of us always have something money related  in our resolutions for different
 reasons.  my main reason as to why I would love to save more this year is because I want to invest more in martson skincare (a natural and organic handmade skincare lineI co own with my brother ) and in order to do this I realized that I had to develop a saving habit and what better way to kick of the year with sharing some of my insights with yall.....
(don't forget to subscribeto our newsletter ). 
1. you are going to have to know why your saving ,this will help keep you grounded to your cause. 
2. you should set a goal for your self. This should be the end result you must have at the end of the time your planning to be saving..
3. Break that end goal into smaller goals to help track your progress after every so much often.... this will help you book keep.
4. Hold yourself accountable,  if your someone who hasn't been saving before chances are you are going to jump off board every once in a while with your savings, but because you have a reason as to why you started you must hold your self accountable. 
6. know where to keep your money , if your lucky enough to open up a bank account please look for one that has less maintenance fee, and if you dont have one there are plenty of mobile wallets where one can keep and save money like world remit, venmo and cash app, 


ps: please not that am no expert in finance and the above tips are used by me , this post is not sponsored and some links may be affiliate. 


reach out to my tiktok in case of anything ❤️ and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel...
xoxo

0 Comments