WHAT REALLY GOES DOWN AT NYEGE.

I had to take a good 4 days to  unwind and get the right wording for this review because what was that....? It was massive....
I would like to point out that I had initially planned to attend nyege from Thursday the 15th to Sunday  but on the Monday of that very week I get notification of a test for college on 17th so I had to plan.... either to go attend nyege from Thursday through Sunday and do the test online....or first do the test and then go for the biggest party of the year late.
I some how went with the later and when I tell you I ran as fast as I could after I was done to go attend the famous nyege.

Quick reminder this was my first time experiencing the festival.  We have all heard of the rumors I thought it would be great to experience everything first hand so I collaborated with the festival to share that experience with yall...(cant wait for nyege 2023 ngl).

It took us a good 3 hours from kampala...I was lucky to get on the last party bus that was transporting people from the city to itanda the famous falls that became the home for nyege this year. When I say they delivered........ the event space was insane... I loved the breeze of the river,  the view of the rapids, the trees formed shades all around it was phenomenal. 
My favorite bit though has got to be the fact that it was full of all types of people,  the style and fashion was insane I loved how expressive everyone was I could live there for years....
Important also were the various stages that catered for the different music tastes if you felt like you vibrated towards a certain kind of vibe there was a  stage to fulfill that ... and even though my days of fun where cut short because I had a test I still made the most of my time at the fest.


People waking up to a swim in the nile had me smiling for the most bit ( I will not even speak about how affordable the liquor was....totally understood the assignment) 

My pals and I went on hoping from stage to stage as usual, being chaotic and cute making friends and I cannot wait to for nyege23 to be announced. 
An out of body experience if you ask me...

Be sure to check out my youtube channel for amazing lifestyle content. 
Xoxo
Collin


Disclaimer; this post was sponsored,  photos belong to their owners, views are my own.

0 Comments