PRE OWNED TECH? HOW TO SAVE MONEY BUYING TECH AS A STUDENT

Being an international student comes with alot of expenses.. so I spend a good time of my day looking for deals and good sales as I don't want to compromise my tastes because of costs.
One thing people my age (self included) love to splurge our money on is some good tech.
If I want a new phone I will stop at nothing until I inbox it at my apartment 😂. But how do we get good and durable tech on a budget all year round ? That is how I was introduced to refurbished tech.
This pre loved (owned ) tech is gotten from its previous owners as they upgrade to newer models, its tested , remodeled and resold to anyone that would it and a greatly cheap price. I came down this rabbit hole as I looked for a new phone to gift myself for my 21st. I badly wanted the Samsung s23 ultra but the price of a new one could send me into orbit....until I came across the blackmarket website. (Discount code at end) Now because of the name I was skeptical.... I have had things about black markets... what if they took my money and never shipped my phone? But no that wasn't the case... they simply named the brand so its easy to find and based on the reviews I was ready to place an order...
They had a wide range of products from Mac books, Samsung phones, iPad, iPhone, name it all brands they had it.
I also tried to look around and came across PLUG TECH (black owned ) which had better prices for the Mac books and watches.
Overall I learnt that buying used tech doesn't only save your wallet but also the planet, less water is used to renew a phone than make a complete new one (you would be surprised by the numbers) 

So what you think? You will give it a Try? Also Don't forget to use code ; 6a41eb69527654cb 
At black market so as to get extra 10% off orders.

Disclaimer;
Views are mine and the post is not sponsored, photos belong to their owners and some links may be affiliate

0 Comments